WILD IS THE WIND

13.12.18

ELO : Midnight Blue



I see the lonely road that leads so far away
I see the distant lights that left behind the day
But what I see is so much more than I can say

Songwriter : Jeff Lynne

Posted by aurora at 03:30
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2026 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2021 (11)
    • ►  May (11)
  • ►  2020 (31)
    • ►  January (31)
  • ▼  2018 (32)
    • ▼  December (31)
      • The Sidh : Iridium
      • Journey : Colors of the Spirit
      • ABBA : I Let The Music Speak
      • The KLF & Tammy Wynette : Justified & Ancient
      • Corvus Corax & Ji-In Cho : Wild und Frei
      • Ultravox : Man of Two Worlds
      • Loreena McKennit : Dante's Prayer
      • Mina Špiler (Laibach) : Across the Universe
      • The Alan Parsons Project : A Dream Within A Dream
      • Dave Gahan & Soulsavers : All of This and Nothing
      • The Sexual Side Effects : Aurora
      • Kate Bush : Nocturn
      • Omnimar : Forever
      • Nina Hagen : Der Wind
      • Cyndi Lauper : Sisters of Avalon
      • T.Rex : Get It On
      • Rhydian Roberts : The Impossible Dream
      • Gary Numan : And It All Began With You
      • ELO : Midnight Blue
      • Ólafur Arnalds : Only The Winds
      • Enya : It's in the Rain
      • Toyah : Soul Passing Though Soul
      • Blue Man Group & Venus Hum : I Feel Love
      • James Arthur : Impossible
      • Roxette : Listen to Your Heart
      • Disturbed : The Sound of Silence
      • The Moody Blues : Nights in White Satin
      • Keane : Somewhere Only We Know
      • Shakespear's Sister : Stay
      • Dalton Harris & James Arthur : The Power of Love
      • Ellie Goulding : Anything Could Happen
    • ►  November (1)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by suprun. Powered by Blogger.